Official Service Center in Uganda
CAR GUIDE LIMITED
- Address: KAMPALA BOULEVARD ,LEVEL 1, ROOM 14 KAMPALA ROAD
- TEL :+256759728391
TRANSFER CHARGES FROM MOMBASA
Car guide Ltd
URA Tax handling [Agency fees] UGX250,000
All rated in USD
Please note for Prado, Pajero, Benz, SUV, $850 (weighing between 1500-1999kg) Mombasa - Kampala
HOW TO BUY YOUR VEHICLE
- STEP1MEMBER REGISTRATION
- First step, register as a member now!
Once you are registered, you are able to use all of our service.
Member registration is FREE!
Select your favorite car from our website or email our agent if you need help.
Check the images of interior and exterior of vehicles from our web page information.
By inquiring about the vehicle you are interested in, you will be able to know the exact amount and more detailed information.
- STEP2SEARCH FOR YOUR CAR
- Search for the car you like!
You can filter the search with maker, model, year and price too.
You will get to know the overall estimated price in advance.
Make an inquiry to the by login in your member account!
- STEP3ORDER PROGRESS
- Order the vehicle with the quotation from an agent of SBI Motor Japan.
Afterward, you will receive an official invoice for payment.
Check and agree with the buying terms and conditions.
- The bank details of SBI Motor Japan will be sent to you for payment progress.
Proceed to your bank and make payment by Telegraphic Transfer TT.
Send us the TT copy to confirm your purchase.
We will check the payment transaction from our bank side.
We will contact you when the check of payment is completed.
- All cars will go through strict inspection in Japan.
We will prepare the inspection and insurance paper if it is necessary in your country.
After confirming payment, we will arrange your ordered vehicle to your port in the first available freight ship.
We will send you the confirmation about the shipping details.
- STEP6DELIVERY & ARRIVAL
- All necessary documents will be prepared to ensure smooth check out at the custom of your country.
Our partner companies in clearing and delivery service in Africa will handle the import progress for you.
You can also hire your own clearing agent if you like.
- STEP7PICK UP
- Pick up your car at the designated port.
Receive all the legal documents of your vehicle at the port.
Enjoy driving SBI Motor Japan car!
Come back to SBI Motor Japan again when you need a new used car!
Remember to recommend us to your friends and family!
Delivery Port in Uganda
SBI Japan knows your need for perfect used car export services. We deliver your vehicle at the most suitable port for you to ensure you will not struggle by purchasing from us. For the case in Uganda, since this country does not have a port, your ordered vehicles will be delivered to the nearest country based on your location. You can pick up your vehicles at Dar Es Salaam and Mombasa. Kindly check with our staff for the confirmation of location.
Regulations of Used Vehicle in Uganda
Car Age Restriction: There is no restriction at the age of imported vehicles.
1) Import Duty: Approximately 15% dutiable price.
2) Excise Duty: Approximately 10% of the import duty fees.
3) Value Added Tax: 17% of the import duty fees.
4) Import Declaration Fee: Approximately 2% dutiable price.
5) Withholding Tax: 4% dutiable price.
Vechicle Inspection in Uganda
Both left and right side driver seats are acceptable to be imported to Uganda.
All used vehicles must go through road worthiness inspection.
Original copy of BL.
Original copy passport.
Original copy of commercial invoice.
Tax identification number.