Official Service Center in Lesotho
- Company Name: Noble Shipping CC
- Reg No: 2006/018681/23
- Vat No: 4530226242
- Physical Address: 10 Cromwell Road Glenwood Durban 4000
- P.O Box: P.O Box 59 Westville Durban 3630
- Contact Numbers: +27 (0)31 201 3460
- Contact Person: Hassan Docrat
- Cell Number: +27 (0)83 786 1195
- Email: Docs@nobleshipping.co.za
TRANSFER CHARGES FROM DURBAN
|Length of Vehicle||Lesotho||Maseru|
|SA Rands||US Dollar|
|0 - 4.79||8500||590|
|4.8 - 5.49||9600||670|
|5.5 - 5.99||10000||690|
|6.0 - 6.49||12500||870|
|6.5 - 6.99||13500||940|
|7.0 - 7.49||15000||1040|
|7.5 - 7.99||18000||1250|
- Port charges increase as the lenght of a vehicle increases. Hence the price changes
- As the size of vehicles increase-especially with trucks the transport rate also increases - hence other increase in prices
- These prices are for RORO shipments.
HOW TO BUY YOUR VEHICLE
- STEP1MEMBER REGISTRATION
- First step, register as a member now!
Once you are registered, you are able to use all of our service.
Member registration is FREE!
Select your favorite car from our website or email our agent if you need help.
Check the images of interior and exterior of vehicles from our web page information.
By inquiring about the vehicle you are interested in, you will be able to know the exact amount and more detailed information.
- STEP2SEARCH FOR YOUR CAR
- Search for the car you like!
You can filter the search with maker, model, year and price too.
You will get to know the overall estimated price in advance.
Make an inquiry to the by login in your member account!
- STEP3ORDER PROGRESS
- Order the vehicle with the quotation from an agent of SBI Motor Japan.
Afterward, you will receive an official invoice for payment.
Check and agree with the buying terms and conditions.
- The bank details of SBI Motor Japan will be sent to you for payment progress.
Proceed to your bank and make payment by Telegraphic Transfer TT.
Send us the TT copy to confirm your purchase.
We will check the payment transaction from our bank side.
We will contact you when the check of payment is completed.
- All cars will go through strict inspection in Japan.
We will prepare the inspection and insurance paper if it is necessary in your country.
After confirming payment, we will arrange your ordered vehicle to your port in the first available freight ship.
We will send you the confirmation about the shipping details.
- STEP6DELIVERY & ARRIVAL
- All necessary documents will be prepared to ensure smooth check out at the custom of your country.
Our partner companies in clearing and delivery service in Africa will handle the import progress for you.
You can also hire your own clearing agent if you like.
- STEP7PICK UP
- Pick up your car at the designated port.
Receive all the legal documents of your vehicle at the port.
Enjoy driving SBI Motor Japan car!
Come back to SBI Motor Japan again when you need a new used car!
Remember to recommend us to your friends and family!
Regulations of Used Vehicle in Lesotho
Car Age Restriction: There is no age restriction in Lesotho which means you can chose any car from a wide range of stock on our website
1) Import Duty: Approximately 25 % of dutiable price.
2) Value Added Tax: 14% of the import duty fees.
Note : Tax Rates may vary depending on the type of vehicles. Please consult your local customs for more information.
Vehicle Inspection in Lesotho
In SBI, we promise to deliver only the best vehicles in great condition. All used vehicles will go through a complete inspection to ensure the perfect overall road condition of the vehicle in both Japan and Lesotho. If the vehicle does not reach the standard, we will not deliver. No specified inspection is required in the Lesotho.
1) Cancellation Certificate [both in Japanese & in English].
2) Bill of Lading [Original 1st & 2nd].
3) Commercial Invoice.
4) Letter of Authorization [The letter confirming that you are giving legal rights to clearing agent to act on your behalf].
5) ID copy [e.g. own Passport copy].