Home › Basic Policy Against Anti-Social Organizations
Basic Policy Against Anti-Social Organizations
SBI Africa Co., Ltd. (the “Company”), in order to ensure social order and safety, the Company promulgates its “Basic Policy against Anti-Social Organizations,” upon which it shall take thorough measures as follows.
- The Company has no relationships, including business dealings, with antisocial groups.
- The Company, collectively as an organization, shall confront any unreasonable demands by antisocial groups, and shall secure the safety of its responding officers and employees.
- To prepare against unreasonable demands of antisocial groups, the Company plans to increase its cooperative stance with external specialist organizations such as the police and lawyers.
- The Company shall not accept any unreasonable demands from antisocial groups and shall take firm legal action.
- Even if there might be a reason to do so, the Company shall never engage in any backdoor deals with antisocial groups for the purpose of concealing facts.
- The Company shall not provide any funding to antisocial groups.